My brother Brendon & his family stopped here in Denver to stay for a good 5 days and visit with us all, as they were on their way to Missouri for Brendon's Graduation from Medical School. I was so much fun!Jackson was asking all morning when his cousin Henry was coming. Once they got here... it was non stop fun! It was our first time meeting Baby Maggie. She is a DOLL!! I miss having family around, especially for my kids. I wish we could live closer to someone. But we will take what we can get :)
One afternoon we got out the little blue pool & turned on the sprinkler and let them play in it. Then later that day we walked around Barr Lake (a State Park that is just 5 minutes away from our home).
They have a fun little "Nature Center" at Barr Lake where they had some fun stuff for the kids to learn about. Along with some fun costumes for them to put on. They loved the spider, and even Dad tried on something...
So sorry... this is a bit of a lengthy post...
Porter & Maggie are just 3 months apart (Porter is older), and they were just too cute to not get some of these pictures!
Loved having some family time!

1 comment:
I love every picture of my cute bubbas!! Wishing I was there in the middle of them all!! Love you so much! I know Brendon and Steph are enjoying there trips thru Colorado to have a great time with you!!
Post a Comment