4.09.2012

.30th | birthday.

This year for my birthday I asked Matt to take the day off so we could spend it as a family. I started the day with a trip to the Optometrist to get some contacts for the 1st time. I wore them all day and I was dying by the time we got home from our day out. Next we headed out for my favorite lunch at Cafe Rio. Once we were stuffed, we all went to the zoo. I love spending time with my little family. And I love it that my Husband was able to take the day off and make it a special day!
 







For my birthday Matt got us some Wicked tickets! I am so excited to finally see it, and get a date night with my Husband!
Happy Birthday to Me!

2 comments:

Leanna said...

Yay for Spring and birthdays and wicked and everything nice! Love your new contacts...you look even more beautiful! Love you My Heidi!!!

jeanine said...

What a great birthday! And I love that you asked Matt to take the day off! I'm going to remember that for my next birthday!