1.24.2012

.six | years.

WOW! It has been 6 years since Matt and I were sealed in the Redlands, California Temple.


I remember that day. Getting ready in the morning. Having my sister Randi pin my hair in the car. Forgetting my Temple Dress at home. Taking some pictures before the ceremony with my Love. I am getting butterflies just thinking about the excitement that was "That Day." I truly love him more with each year we celebrate! He could not be more perfect for me.
This year we were in California for the Christmas, so we decided to head out to Laguna Beach for the day. We started out with one of our absolute favorite restaurants BJ's Brewery. Then we walked to the beach to get some sand in the toes.
Matt had to go for a walk to the water to feel it. I was okay with the sand.



Then we took off for Irvine Spectrum to walk around. Neither Matt or I had been there before. That place is HUGE, and has so much to see. I'm pretty sure we only saw half of it.

We love spending time together, without the kids. Although that seems to be the only thing we can talk about. And I cannot believe that in the short six years of being married we have had 3 beautiful babies. Moved from California to Colorado. Bought our 1st home, and grown closer as an eternal unit! It's amazing to think of the things our Father in Heaven has planned for us in the years to come!

Love you Babe!

2 comments:

Leanna said...

Love your post! Happy 4 years...and to eternity to you two! Love you my Heidi! So happy you are so happy! Love your precious family too!

Anna Winn and Family said...

You have been busy! ; )