
While we were in California we made it out to "Cousin" Becki's house to visit. Jackson & her Luke are exactly a year and a day apart. Whenever they get together, they become instant buddies! I love it! Cousin and I have been the best of friends through our Young Adult years. Lots of boy drama, but we each found the perfect one for us. I hate it that we are so far apart {in miles}. But I know that I can pick up the phone, or turn on the computer {skype} and we can just pick up where we left off, and can still laugh till our stomachs hurt.
While we were there, they took us to this super cute little neighborhood with a pond full of ducks. The kids had a fun time feeding them bread, and playing on the playground.
And later that night {New Years Eve} she came over to my brother Grants house for some fun!
I just hate it that we are so far apart!
No comments:
Post a Comment