12.03.2011

potty training

for the Misses...
This has been quite the process for us. I always heard that girls were easier than boys. She has been just as hard as Jackson. We have been at it for a good month or so (I have no sense of time or dates with 3 kids). However, I think something has triggered something in her. She has been telling me she needs to go potty, and has been dry all day!
I would LOVE to have just one in diapers!

2 comments:

Jessica Garthe said...

From my experience when they are ready they will just do it. There is No sense in pushing and making everyone's life harder. Madison decided on her own right after Claudia was born that she wanted to go potty on the toilet and that was that. Yes we still have the occasional accident but that is simply because she is TOO stubborn to stop what she is doing and use the potty. Best of LUCK!

Leanna said...

I was wondering how that was going. I tried a few times to push Azaleia into wanting to use the potty...bribing her with chocolate. But she is just not interested. After sitting there for too long...she said she was done...and then after she was back in her diapers...went peepee. I think she is too used to standing up to do her business...so sitting down isn't jelling with her. I guess I will keep on buying expensive diapers. grr