I love it that I have had so much help since Baby Porter has arrived. I am able to keep up on the blog and have the kids entertained.
We were able to head home after 24 hours in the hospital. I really don't mind the hospital, but having the extra help with the babe in the night was good for me. The kids loved meeting Porter and were so excited to be able to have mommy home & new baby Porter.


We are now a happy family of FIVE!!
My mom was a HUGE help while she was here (sadly had to leave after a whole week). She made dinners, took us out for lunch, went grocery shopping, took the kids out to play, took Porter in the middle of the night (his usual 2:00am awake time) made burp clothes, loved on my babies, baked yummy treats, drove me around for whatever appointments we had, and bought the kids new toys that kept them entertained for days. She is amazing!! 


8 comments:
It was the best week for me!! Miss you so much already!!
Those "little guy" pictures are so adorable! Congratulations on another cute baby!
Love him! He is seriously so cute!
I love moms! I don't know what I would do without mine either :) It's so nice to have someone take care of you when you have a baby - and it's such a bonus when they love on your kids too !
What a wonderful Mom, Congrats on your new little one he is so sweet.
sorry i have not got to say congratulations yet! so...CONGRATULATIONS to you and your growing family . little porter is SO cute...makes me so excited to have my little one come...i love the carseat picture...makes you realize just how teeny tiny they are. keep us updated!
LOVE all the pictures!
he is adorable. So glad mom was there to help and make oh so sweet burp cloths.
Post a Comment