Disneyland was so much fun! My wonderful sister Randi was able to have her roommate sign us in for the day. It was just Randi, Jackson and me, then Aunt Tara came and met us there. Such a fun day! One of the first things we did was find Ariel talking with some kids! Jackson is a HUGE fan of Ariel. Although he was a bit disppointed she had "human legs." Then Ariel asked Jackson if he was a prince, and he said, "No, I'm just a humna boy." I love my little Human Boy!

Then he got a BIG kiss on the cheek! He loved it all!
And the tea cups were something for just Jackson & Aunt Randi.
Jackson LOVED this ride

Whenever Jackson talks about this trip to Disneyland all he can remember is the scary rides. He got to ride the "the dark mountain with the scary white thingy". Another ride that didn't sit well with him was Pinocchio. He says he "FREAKED OUT" whenever he talks about that one too. He was a trooper though. He was the one that was asking for more rides after the fireworks show. As soon as we got to the tram and stopped moving, he was asleep!
Thanks again Aunt Randi for getting us in!

3 comments:
how fun to go to disneyland! that is sweet that randi's roomie got you in. if we go to school in cali...i think i will get a pass...not ernesto. but if not...it will be a while before we go again. i love it there!
That is so cute! I love the picture with Ariel (Jackson is BEAMING) & the kiss picture. So fun!
Sooo cute! I love all of those pictures. I love Disneyland!
Post a Comment