Our good friends the Olson's and us did a quick family picture swap in the beauty of Brighton, Colorado. Aubony was kind enough to let us use her camera! We really did have a good time. Jackson and Daphne werent the most cooperative, but what can you expect from a 3 year old, and a 1 year old.

Those are MY BOYS!! Aren't they so cute!
THEE cutest kids EVER!!!
the only shot of Daphne that is descent...
and the Jackson Gallery... he did much better!




Thanks again Aubony for letting us do this, it was so fun!

7 comments:
so cute! what a great family u have! i love the pic of the kids holding hands!!
You guys look so cute. Love the outfits.
These turned out fabulous. I love all the color. Can we say Christmas card picture?
great pictures!
I love these pictures! They are adorable. Send us one of your family :)
ok how adorable is your family!
I have to say Heidi, that you look like Aunt Barbara in that first family pic where you are sitting. What a cute family you have!
Post a Comment