I am so proud of My Husband!
Last Friday he interviewed for a manager position.
He came home very happy with the way it went!
He has been looking for a "change" for some time now.
He has been working with Elementary aged kids for 5+ years.
He is amazing at what he does!
Everyone that has worked with him is VERY impressed with his hard work.
He rarely complains...
However, I know when he has had a rough day at work.
He comes home, and says something like this...
"I'm so glad you are my wife, and that I married YOU."
I have been so proud of him and his work ethic.
He not only has a full time job,
but also a part time job with LDS Family Services, as a Marriage & Family Therapist.
Eventhough his job took here to Colorado {away from family}
we feel blessed to know that there is security in his job here.
We know that our Heavenly Father is very aware of us.
We feel it everyday!
Oh, and by the way...
HE GOT THE JOB!!
8 years ago

12 comments:
congrats!!! Where is the new job?
Congrats Matt!
Congrats Matt! Heidi, I love how you highlight what a great Man you married! You two are so cute together :)
That's awesome!
Yay for the Shirleys! Such blessings for such a special family! We are excited for the positive changes for you all!
So awesome. Congrats to you both.
Congratulations! What is the job that he will have the manager position in? Is Matt not going to work at the elementary school anymore? Anyways, I'm happy for you guys!
So deserved! Yay for the Shirley Family - what a blessing. We are blessed to have Matthew working so hard for your family! Great man.. and the right man for the job!!
Congratulations! So happy for you guys. They couldn't have picked a better manager. What a great way to build a resume. :)
Congrats! That's so awesome! Good for you guys.
Woohoo! Congrats, so exciting!!
Good job Matt!!!
Post a Comment