Memorial Day weekend we drove to Utah. It was a fun-filled and Family & friends-filled weekend! We headed out Wednesday night, and got in early Thursday morning. We all were able to pretty much relax. We of course had to go get Jackson's hair cut at his favorite place {he actually asked for it!}. They asked him what he wanted to sit in and he first picked the pink 50's car, then we showed him the motorcycle and he was sold!
Friday was my mother in law's birthday and us girls all pitched in and bought her a bracelet from Brighton with all her grandbabies first initials. She loved it! And she asked me to make the "Better than Anything" cake. I'm sure I make that cake at least once when all get together.
and Daphne got her first taste of Licorice
Then Saturday we {Ken, Matt, Tina & I} all got up early in the morning to run a 5K/ 10K in Orem. I didn't get any pictures, but Tina's boyfriend Kyle did. And did some more relaxing.
And Sunday was the big day for Mr. CARTER ALAN QUISTBERG! Spencer & Lisa blessed their son while we were all there. I am sad I didn't get a picture of him in his white outfit. But we all had fun! Then my friend Leanna & her cute Azaliea came over & we made some cute hair things. I just love it when I get to see her & her cute family!

3 comments:
Yay for trips to Utah! I'm so glad you have family out here...so you have to come and visit. Loved seeing you! Wish we could hang out more often. Love the cute photos!
So good to see everyone looking so happy! My babies...mmmmmm....mmmmm....mmmmm!
wish we could have seen you... we weren't home so you're off the hook! :)
Post a Comment