4.30.2010

OUT & IN...

OUT with the OLD...IN with the NEW!We have had the "old" Entertainment Center since we got married 4 1/2 years ago, and before that my parents had it for 5+ years. It was well worn, and sat on our curb this morning for about 25 minutes before someone saw the "FREE" sign and picked it up! So glad!
And then I found the "new" TV stand on Craigslist, and LOVE IT! We got a new flat screen for Christmas and have been wanting to get a new stand for it since... and I LOVE what I found!
{p.s. just sold our old TV too!}

6 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

funny, I have the matching coffee table, end table and entryway table to your new tv console! Great taste Heidi :)

Leanna said...

love the new stand and tv! wow my heidi! and getting good deals...yay!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I love the new stand and the new tv. NICE!!!

Anna Winn and Family said...

WHat a difference! It looks fantastic

Dejah said...

That looks so nice, makes me want to get a "new" one too!

Noel said...

Love it! Very cute! Black is the best, huh?