This last Sunday we got a call saying that church was canceled due to the amount of snow that had fallen, and was still falling. We also have ward boundaries that are HUGE {lots of farms, and lots of families that have to drive at least 20 minutes to get to the building}. So we had a very relaxing Sunday morning and afternoon {I even got a nap!}. We have the sweetest neighbors that whenever it snows, we NEVER have to shovel our driveway. Matt is a lucky man. But I do have to get him out there to shovel the 6 or 7 steps that go up to our door. So since we cannot find both of my snow boots, Matt decided to wear one of his OLD dress shoes and one boot. What a GOOF! {I keep trying to upload that picture but it cuts off right at Matt's knees}.
Do you think he wants in?
The after-math of snow time with Dad
The girls stayed in & enjoyed the warmth!!
Just had to share the wonderful life we have here in Colorado!

18 comments:
How fun! We're going to be driving down to Texas in late January, and we have been trying to figure out if we should go through Denver or not. We're kind of scared to because we don't want to get stuck in a bunch of snow!
I love, love, LOVE jackson's coat. And your new template.
...and your cute family picture at the top. it hadn't loaded yet when I wrote that comment. CUTE!
How fun. SOunds like a beautiful sunday.
gosh, I wish we had neighbors that shoveled the driveway!!! must be nice!
i love your new family picture. Your babies are getting so BIG. you have an adorable family Heidi!
Sounds liek a relaxing Sunday! Enjoy the snow! P.S. I LOVE the family picture at the top of your blog...very cute!
It was a nice, relaxing Sunday, wasn't it. :) I could handle a Sunday snow day a little more often. ;)
What a great Sunday! A day of rest! Your kids are getting big, cant wait to see you next month!
you always seem to get dumped on. we have had some snow... but nothing that really sticks yet. Will loves the snow.. and is quite disappointed that it keeps disappearing so quickly.
Such a cute family picture! Your kids could not be any cuter. They are so cute! Can't wait to see you guys.
We were just heading out to the car when we received the phone call that church was cancelled. It was nice to be able to stay home...I could get used to it! Ha! Cute pic at the top of your page!
Hey LADY! You have some really adorable kids!! They have really good genes!! love, love, love you all!
Wasn't that crazy!! I have never heard of church getting canceled!!! It was such a fun day for the kids to play outside. Your boys look like they had a blast.
You have the cutest family!!!!
We enjoyed our snow day at home, too. It was great to not have to drive 30 minutes to church that day. I didn't get a nap, but I was able to give myself and my daughters pedicures. That was fun! I never have time for things like that during the week.
How nice that Matt never has to shovel your driveway. Who does it? I'm glad I have a strong husband and two sons anxious to help their daddy in shoveling our driveway. Manual labor is good for children!
I can't believe snow already. Well I guess I can with it being Colorado and everything but Wow!. We don't have snow yet. I love the new family picture and the ones of the kids to the side. So cute! Daphne is getting big.
I LOVE the new photos!!!! Very urban! Fits you, I think. Glad to read things are going well!
Post a Comment