12.17.2009

Its been a while....

I know...
I am at my mom's house
and since I am on a computer that isn't kicking me off
and doesn't have a virus
I can post
but dont have any pictures.

We went to Georgia for Thanksgiving with the Shirley Family!
Had so much fun.
Went to the Aquarium in Atlanta
{Jackson had a blast}

We are now in California for Christmas
and will hopefully one day get our poor, poor computer fixed.
Then I can post pictures.

Bare with me
PLEASE!

3 comments:

taradon said...

We'll be anxiously waiting. :)

Brendon said...

Way cute family picture! Two more days till we get to hang out with you...yay!!!

P.S. LOVE the Jackson Jabbers, especially the first & last one.

Leanna said...

i was wondering why you hadn't posted in forever! so jealous you are already in california. so glad you can be with all the new holmes babies. love you!