Our good friends the Lewis' were kind enough to invite us over to watch Sunday afternoon's session of General Conference. We also decided it was time for a little fondue party, so we had to combine the two! What a marvelous idea! We just ate, and ate and ate. We started off with frying some marinated chicken, some tempura shrimp, and some marinated carne asada. We also had a cheese dip, with some bread, vegetables and pretzels. And of course the chocolate. We did some bananas, strawberries, pineapple, marshmellows, rice crispy treats, peanut butter filled pretzels, gummy bears, and many more things. Matt's favorite was the white chocolate and the short bread cookies. What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

Braylon lovin' on Daphne
Jackson lovin' on the chocolate

and then on to the dessert!

Oh the food!
Thanks again Lewis' for the fun afternoon, and the delicious food!

6 comments:
ooohhh give me the recipes for all 3 of those fondus!!!!! PLEASE!
HA! We had fondue between sessions, too.
How fun! I want the recipes too!!
Sounds like a great conference tradition. I could get in trouble eating like that! MMmmm!
sounds so good... I need some good fondue recipes. want to share?
what a great idea! now I want some fondue, sounds sooo yummy right now!
Post a Comment