congratulations guys. I havent been online in a couple of days and look what happens....you have a baby!!!! Good work she is beautiful and i definately see a resemblence of brother. Im thinkin we have a mold goin on here. Yay for new baby daphne!!!
i told you this would be the best part didn't I!!!! I love love love it! and from what i can tell it is only getting better, not sure when of if the sibling rivially will set in but for now theres still alot of love between mine. ISN'T IT THE BEST!!!
15 comments:
Oh those are the cutest! Siblings are the best. Looks like everyone is doing well. Hopefully Mom is as happy as the kids.
those pictures are the best! I just want to eat both of them up!
congratulations guys. I havent been online in a couple of days and look what happens....you have a baby!!!! Good work she is beautiful and i definately see a resemblence of brother. Im thinkin we have a mold goin on here. Yay for new baby daphne!!!
These pictures are so sweet! Glad he is dong well with the adjustment! YEAH for you cute little family!
Those are darling! Cute cute kids!
That is the sweetest thing! Man she's beautiful! I'm glad you went into labor on your own and didn't have to go a minute past your due date.
She's perfect!
i told you this would be the best part didn't I!!!! I love love love it! and from what i can tell it is only getting better, not sure when of if the sibling rivially will set in but for now theres still alot of love between mine. ISN'T IT THE BEST!!!
Oh my Heidi! I love it! That must feel amazing to see your TWO little ones giving lovies to one another. So beautiful!
I love the look on Jacksons face in the last picture. He is in love! Cute!
Cute!!
Love the buzz cut, love that sweet baby girl's face, love these pictures of the two of them. Love it.
She is beautiful! What a sweet little brother! I'm glad he loves her. Congrats on the new addition.
I love the pictures! They are so cute together!!!!!
They are so cute together!!!
What a cutie. I love that he is loving all over his little sis.
Post a Comment