JUNE...

Baby Girl is coming {the 7th}. At my last Doctor's appointment I was talking with my OB and asked that if she doesn't come before my due date, that I be induced since my mom can stay for a limited amount of time. My sister gradutes from Cal Poly Pomona on the 12th and my mom needs to be back for that. Then I am sure my mother in law will come out along with my sisters in law. So hopefully we will have some help with our little 2 year old.
JULY...

My mom has planned a week of fun for the family. She has reserved a cabin in Big Bear, CA for the family to come together and have some fun. Then of course a day at the beach, for the normal beach fun that the Holmes' have. And a family fireside on Sunday evening. And since Brendon and Stephanie are coming in town from Missouri I am trying so hard to figure out a way to get out there for this fun time. But with a new new baby girl, I'm not sure I am brave enough to travel without Matt.
AUGUST...

We will be back in California to bless our new baby girl {August 2nd}, then the following week we will be spending quality time with the Shirley Family in Santa Barbara! I have always loved that place, and cannot wait to go and spend time in the sun!
SEPTEMBER...
Yes, that is a girl running... I have signed up to do a 5K {in Logan, Utah}. Nothing big, but big enough to get my butt up and get the baby weight off. That same day they have a marathon and Matt will be running that. We have some running to do my friends!
Fun summer time plans!

18 comments:
You are one motivated girl for wanting to run that soon after the baby! Good for you! If I didn't hate running so much, maybe I would be motivated too. At least enough to get the baby weight from Kennedy off before I get pregnant again. :)
Blake and I are going to be running the 1/2 marathon in Logan a couple of weeks before your guys races. So fun! Good luck with it all - the baby, blessing, and the training. Let us know if you guys need a place to stay when you come for the race. We are only 30 minutes from Logan. And between Ricky and Lisa's place and ours we can fit you. We would love to get together with you guys too if you have the time. Let us know!
Boy that is a busy summer you have planned there. Sounds like a TON of fun to come! Can't wait to keep up on all your events!!!
Fun summer plans!! REMEMBER... that baby is mine while you are doing all of that running!! :)
Don't you just love summer?!? So many fun things to do.
I REALLY hope you can make it to California in July. I have a plan: you meet us in Denver (we stop there on our flight to CA) & we can be on the same flight & help you with the kiddos!!!! What do you think? If you're interested, call me & I'll tell you which flight we're on.
What a fun summer you have planned! I can't wait to hear about it all. I'm super impressed that you'll be running a 5k just months after having a baby. I"m not that brave. Oh and traveling with a new baby isn't that bad.... just make sure you have a harness/leash of some sort for Jackson and you'll be set :)
A 5K in Logan?! Why Logan?
Wow, sounds like you guys have a lot planned! Good luck with the new little one (when she comes) and good luck with the training for the races! That is a good goal to work towards!
wow! that sounds like a lot of fun. good luck on your run.
I love Stephanie's idea!! You can get on the plane with them, and they can help with the kids, and mom buys Jackson's ticket!! WE ARE THERE!
Sooo fun. We were thinking about planning a Corona Stake Reunion (I really want to see my old friends from all 4 high schools not just Centennial) Do you think you could squeeze in some time for us on one of the weekends you are coming out? If so which one would be better for you? We haven't set a date yet. I was waiting to plan it for a weekend that someone from out of town was coming in.
And just in case you forgot my house is on the way to Santa Barbara. You guys may need to make a pit stop by that point in your trip. And we would love to see you and your little guys. Let me know if you want to stop by.
exiciting summer lady! do you know the exact dates you'll be here in august? I wanted to sign up for the d-land 5k end of august. Might be fun to have company!
Sounds like a great time! So excited you are having her soon!
You have quite a plan building there. What a fun summer. I can't believe that baby girl is almost here. My goodness time flies when your not the one prego.
All I can say is that you are very ambitious!!! That's way more than I'd ever plan for a summer but it sounds like fun!!!
Please don't laugh, but I just did a 5K with all of my family (the ones who live here) and it was HILARIOUS. We all know how althetic this Zulauf is, but I seriously thought, 3.? miles... EASY... It kicked my butt! I have done NOTHING to exert myself for the past year, save give birth (5 wks ago), so it was a little funny. You'll have to read about it on my blog... when I get around to posting. GOOD LUCK with it. It will definitely motivate you to get up and moving.
Wow, what a fun, exciting and busy summer. August 2nd is a great day; C.J. and I will be married for 7 years that day! Can't wait to see you little girl! Less then a month to go yay!
You have such a busy and FUN summer ahead of you! I am excited that I will be able to see your baby girl. We are planning on blessing our baby on Aug. 2nd too b/c my sis will be in town! Fun Fun.
Post a Comment