These last few weeks have been full of fun times and fun people coming to visit. Lisa, Spencer, and Tina were able to come out and spend some quality time with us. They drove in from Utah, and got in around 4:00 am Friday morning. That morning Jackson had another GI doctors appointment, and the Doc said that we are going to keep Jackson on the Prevacid, and that we are going to continue with that for another 4-6 months. Then once we got home everyone was getting ready to head out to purchase Jackson's Big Boy Bed, then to have lunch at Chik fil a. Jackson loved the play place, and Lisa & Spencer had fun playing with Jackson in there too. Then Saturday we were ready to get out of the house, so we decided on a Mall that we hadn't been to {Cherry Creek Mall}. That mall had everything in it. LOVED IT! Then we came home to get in front of the TV for some Nuggets basketball.
Sunday we went to church, then came home for some home made lasagna {Lisa loves my lasagna, and had a special request}. And while we were sitting there eating dinner, we were talking about Jackson's hair, and we decided it would be a good idea to buzz his head. So I called up a friend around the corner and borrowed her clippers. Lisa said she does Spencer's hair and the missionaries, so I of course trusted her. Then... she was cleaning out the hair and put the pieces back together and then it slipped... yep... Jackson has a strip of hair down the center of his head at a size 2, the rest of his hair is at a 6. So he will be wearing a hat for the next 2 weeks. It was quite funny after. However, I will not be having anyone touch Jackson's hair anymore. We will be paying the $10 or $15 to have someone cut it for us.
Here is a video before the "ooops"

7 comments:
Only 13 more days!! That's CRAZY! I'm sure he looks handsome with his haircut no matter what! We've buzzed Emmett's head 3xs already. It grows soooo fast.
I love the summer buzz! All my boys will have buzzes because I love running my fingers on a buzz but...it's awesome! Glad you had so much fun with the family! Love you, miss you...hope you feel great too!
I did that to Josh a month ago! The guard fell off and I shaved him clean in one strip.LOL I bet he looks so cute. I started to buzz Aidan when he was 5 months old. His hair grows ceazy fast!
My boy is getting too big! He will be gorgeous no matter what!
so where is the AFTER picture? :) He is so brave... Will still won't let anyone near his head with the "buzzers"!
Jackson is getting SO big!!! I love it! And I can't wait to see him (& you, & Matt, & baby Dora.
How cute was that video! He sat so well! I would love to see a pic of the after with the oops and all!
Post a Comment