11.20.2008

Random fun...


I realized there haven't been many pictures of Jackson for a while. So these are mainly for Grandparents. I got J a beanie from Targets dollar section and he LOVES it, as you can see.{please excuse me... it was 8:00am, not my greatest time}

And his new favorite pass time is to draw... I wasn't sure when he would be interested in drawing till I found this... Definitely one of his favs right now.

19 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

He's so cute! I love the look on his face as he's drawing. The game looked way fun as well, we almost went- we need to plane a time to meet up with your fam!

Sheryl said...

Oh, baby, baby, Just really need to squish him, and kiss him, and rock-a-bye, and read to him, and play finger plays.....
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Gramma

Erin said...

you are our biggest cheerleader for the house and I really appreciate it cause we have no idea what we are doing! so thank you thank you for your kind words. Now as for your little one...make sure he sticks with paper!!!!:)

Emily said...

I just want to squeeze his cheeks, he is so cute!

Emily said...

I just want to squeeze his cheeks, he is so cute!

Carolyn Baggett said...

my toddlers love to draw too! we do it like everyday! however, i think they like to eat the crayons just as much as drawing with them!!! is jackson the same way??

Traci Elizabeth said...

That is a great pic of Jackson coloring...he is adorable!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pics. can't wait to see you all for christmas (have jackson bring the beanie, it's getting cold)
Love you guys.

Shirleys.

The Hardy's said...

Love the pic of you two together! He is just so stinkin cute!

The Hardy's said...

I know, it is so crazy that our little ones are walking. They seem so much more grown up now! So sad, but so exciting! If I had it my way, I would honestly get prego now. But Gregg has to be hired on with a new job before that will happen. I def. do want to be in our own home by the time the baby comes too. Who knows. Its so frustrating! Oh well, When the time is right, it will all work out. When is your next one coming?

Noel said...

I just LOVE hat and beanies especially for boys--it's really our only accessory with/for them (besides belts, I guess, but they're still a little young for serious belts) Jackson looks so intent when he draws--I predict he'll be an artist like his momma. CUTE pics!

Jessica said...

He is the happiest little boy. Very cute. So I didn't know you saw my family when they were there. That is so fun. I wish I could have been there too. Go BYU!!

Emily said...

He looks like an intense drawer! The hat really suits him!

Julia Holmes said...

He is way too cute!! We all miss Jackson so much. I love all of his beanie pictures. :)

Mama Bear said...

Fun! Love the beanie...and LOVE it when they start to draw/color...SO CUTE! He is getting to be such a big boy! Love your Christmas background, btw! So fun! I can't wait for Christmas! I thought I would tell you that we are going to miss the Christmas Eve party this year...my brother is blessing his new baby on the 21st in Phoenix...so that's that! Anyhow, thought you'd feel better knowing you won't be the only one missing the big party!

LOVE YOU!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Shannon said...

What a cutie. Love the little beanie and the coloring is adorable.

Audra M said...

Wait a sec...Your list of names says baby. Are you pregnant?!? How did I miss that one? Congratulations if you are!!!

Jenn said...

Love the pic of you and J! Too cute, his beanie is adorable too! Love your background too... I have the same one. :) Hope things are well.

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!! I got Jett that same bini,, how cute is it with the little ball at the top?? Love you girl,,, and miss you!