So Jackson and I are here in California, and before we left we went to Jackson's 18 month appointment and he is gaining weight like crazy! When we went in for his 6 month appt. was when he started to not gain weight, and thats when all my concern started with his reflux issues. However, since his 12 month appt he got back on the charts for his percentile {3%}, and for his 15 month he was in the 15%, and now for his 18 month appointment...
28.8 lbs {75%}
31 inches {15%}
We have a little chunk now! And we are SO excited! I know its starting to get a little out of hand... but I could not be more excited that he is back on the charts and on the high end of it!
Another exciting moment in life right now is Jackson went to nursery for the first time today! But since we are here in CA my brother Skyler stayed with him in nursery. He said that there was a girl in there that was playing with the same toy and decided that she wanted to take it to a different place in the room, and Jackson was NOT happy. So he hit her. I know we need to work on his social skills. I hope he doesn't become a little bully. Any suggestions?
Heaven bless the nursery leaders.

20 comments:
Yes I love the freedom... Emma hits too and she also steals toys. I was just glad to not be in the room to have to deal with it for once.
so if this shows up twice I 'm sorry it didn't show up the first time so I'll try it again. Yes I love the freedom. Emma hits too and she is a toy stealer I was just grateful I didn't have to be there to take care of it for two hours.
Jackson is exhibting normal child behavior! He is so cute in his picture!
I tagged you. Go to my BLOG.
Hooray for nursery! And Hooray for a growing Jackson! Hope you're having fun in CA!
Yeaahhh Chunky baby!! That is so good he's back on track puttin on the pounds. I love it! We totally need to get together, I'm just sittin here at my mom's in CA too!!! & I totally can't wait to stick Eli in the Nursery. I think he'd love it. His problem is he thinks it's funny to Hug & Lay on little kids (but they don't like it too much)it should be interesting!
Yes, heaven bless the nursery leaders!!!
That's exciting that Jackson can now attend nursery.
Thanks for the shout-out :)
The Heavens have a special place for nursery leaders! I am so thrilled that Jackson has hit the BIG TIME! He sure is very handsome. I hope to see you while you are here! Love Bonnie
Congratulations on the weight gain Jackson! That is good, healthy news :)
You are right about then nursery leaders--yikes! Especially when the nursery has millions of kids in there. Don't worry about him hitting. Just let him beat the crap out of all the other kids and they will learn really soon not to take his toys away again. :)
HELLO!??!! You're in California?...when are we going to see you, huh?? :)
My advise is... tell him no and he'll outgrow it eventually. Don't think it's your fault especially and give that boy a big kiss from aunt Sara.
I could tell you stories about Daylen hitting other kids all the time. He is over it now but it was really bad for a long time. It is normal behavior for many children, be patient and get used to lots of time-outs for a long time.
I can't believe how quickly he bulked up. That has to feel good. HE's cuter than ever.
Wow, we just went to Kennedy's 6 month appointment a little bit early last week and she is 27 inches! They are the same height! Granted she only weighs 17 pounds, but her weight is in the 75% too!
Yea for chubby babies. I'm so glad that J is gaining weight. What a relief for you.
He is so big and cute!
I am sad I didnt see you at church on Sunday! maybe this sun??? Jackson is growing so fast!! he is a cutie.
Hey Shirleys! Your blog is so awesome, you look so gorgeous! I need tp update mine very badly. Sorry we have been such slackers and still haven't set another date for dinner. We need to plan a date!
what a cutie!
Hey girlie! Yeah for Nursery!!!
Can you email me so I can get your email address and can you email me your mom's also. I often times want to reply to your comments but don't have your email addresses. thanks so much!!
johnnygsqt@gmail.com
Post a Comment