9.28.2008

OUCH....

Every Friday morning or Friday night I have the pleasure of playing volleyball with some women out here in the Denver area. I was out this Friday morning playing and of course, as you can tell from the title... I did something bad. I went up to block a ball {that went into the net :P}, and came down on my ankle wrong, to roll it completely on its side. I was immediately on the floor, and was NOT happy! Here is a picture taken today. I did this 2 days ago, so the swelling has gone down quite a bit.

12 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

heidi, BE CAREFUL!! You need that foot!

Emily said...

I so know how you feel, but I literally broke my ankle. It still hurts occassionally to this day and it sucks. Mommy's need both feet to do their daily chores, I am not kidding.

Heather E. said...

That's hot Ho!!! I didn't know you were still playing on Friday's...I thought you quit! Anyway, hope it starts to feel better....if you are going to do it....I guess do it good! JK! Feel better!

Hillary said...

Yikes, that looks like it hurts. I hope you feel better.

FYI-Your blog tracker says I blogged 3 weeks ago but I have blogged a few since then.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ouch, I HATE GETTING HURT!!!!

Jana Howard said...

Stop beating yourself up! Not cool!! :(

Sara said...

ouch, is right. It's so puffy. i hope you recover quickly poor girl. Being a Mommy can't be easy with that! Get well and get your butt out here, we miss you!

Carissa said...

I hope you have a speedy recovery. I broke my tow falling down the stairs when B. was 3 months old and had to wear a cast for 6 weeks. I couldn't drive so that was no fun.

Carolyn Baggett said...

and that is why i do NOT play sports!!! no just kidding. I'm really sorry that happens, how long will it take to heal??

Emily said...

That is awful! I feel your pain!!! I hope it gets better fast. Remember to ice and rest :)

Unknown said...

Yikes... I bet that wasn't fun! Now I'm a little nervous for my volleyball game on Thursday!

Mama Bear said...

Girl...you better be careful! No more injuries!! Love that b&w pic that you have up! SO CUTE!!!!!