This activity has become a regular occurance for Jackson. He really cannot get enough of the hose. Its been fun to be here with my family, and get to spend some quality time. My mom mentioned last night...
"What will we do when you leave?" I replied... "You will be bored." a nod was then given.
This boy really knows how to keep us all on our toes. Enjoy the video!

14 comments:
Too cute!! I haven't got up the courage to get Eli outside yet. I set up his pool & filled it with water, now bath water cause it's so warm! But then it occurred to me that if I put him in there, that means I'd have to sit out there!! So not ready to do that yet.
That is so cute looks like he is lovin the water. Being around family is the best. He is going to miss everyone a lot,
That's so cute! I love it!
He knows how to beat the heat! Looks refreshing right now. . .
We just played outside with the hose with Daylen at Grandma's house and he loved it. Daylen could do that all day. I had no problem squirting him either. HAHAHA!!!
What is it about water that kids love so much? Jackson is too cute!
That is to cute! William loves the hose... but mostly to spray ME with!
He is precious! Very impressive that he doesn't mind getting splashed in the face! He's so cute. PS Thanks for sharing the air up there moment! Ha, I'm retarded!
Looks like you guys have had a wonderful time in California. It will be nice to have you back though. I'd be happy to help with decorating anytime.
looks like he had a blast! that is just too cute! i bet your fam will miss him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
That is so cute, nothing beats a summer day with a little of water action going on.
Have not seen you in awhile, are you done ditching us yet?
Water hoses are the best! He is just so dang cute!
How fun is that. I love when the water hits his face and he sputters. hahaha so cute. Jett does the same thing,, he'll sputter then let a gasp, then do it again. Love these babies.
Post a Comment