7.07.2008

MY BIG BIG BOY

Yes... my boy is getting BIG! He is finally back on the charts at his 15 month appointment today! After having being below the charts since his was 6 months old, due to his reflux issues he had, and are now resolved. Thanks in large part to a great friend I've made out here in Colorado.
KATIE O'DONNELL! THANKS!
And the stats are...
Weight: 22.4 lbs. {20%}
Height: 30 in. {15%}
I am so happy and so excited that he is finally starting to catch up to the rest of the kiddos his age, and even younger than him.

I just LOVE him!

12 comments:

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

Too Cute! My little guy is off the charts... but the other way! That's great news that Jackson is doing better! Love your blog!

Elizabeth

everyday katie said...

What a relief! Good job growing Jackson! What a cutie.

Jeni said...

Way to go Jackson!!!!!

Lisa Webb said...

Looks like a big kid to me! Good growing Jackson!

Jackson 3 said...

Yeah! Jackson! I love that picture on the cement stairs. He's such a cutie. Can't wait to see him again and have Eli play with him! Eli loves lil' kids & loves to "play". (he really just attacks kids & tries to lay on them...)But Jackson weighs more then him now so he could get him back!

Erin said...

It looks like your Magic Kingdom trip was fun. And look at that big guy! He is sur getting bigger.
We should try to get together when your in CA!

Carolyn Baggett said...

oh my goodness, he HAS gotten so big, but he gets even CuteR everytime i see a pic of him!! gotta love a cute little guy like jackson

Emily said...

I am sure it is such a relief! He is so cute :)

Kari said...

Oh what GOOD news for Jackson (and you)!!! Tell Matt thanks a million for taking care of our bunny while we were gone!!

I hope you're having a fun time in Cali. Alyssa missed you at Activity Days today.

jeanine said...

yea! So glad your cute boy is growing! that must be a relief!

Chrissie said...

I just love this little guy! He is so stinking cute. I love reading your blog too. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Dinsey World, and you still have some awesome summer plans! Can't wait to read about those.

Jenn said...

he is so stinkin cute! it was good to see you guys yesterday!