I'm anxious to hear what you have to say
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! reminisce away...
I am finally back from vacation with my sister, and pictures will hopefully follow shortly. I need to catch up on my "baby J time"!

7 comments:
MEMORIES! Aren't you loving this tag?!?!
Heidi Ho where do I start?!?!
I know you were there my first day at highland elem. in third grade. Do you remember sitting in a "hairdo" train with all the girls in our class. We'd all do the girls hair in front of us?
One of my favorite heidi memories has to be pootie tang for sure but bowling always was alot of fun. Who am I kidding ever day with heidi is a laugh til i pee day!
One memory that stands out is you and Matt were engaged and we were at some park for a church activity and we were talking and you told me about your courtship and how you met and all the things that happened and it was so fun to hear about it and I just loved getting to know you better that day.
I also have admired how you stay active and go after what you want. I also feel I have gotten to know you better on your blog and I just think your amazing and wonderful!
I have memories of you from the Riverside Single's Ward. We were always so sweet and had the best laugh. Mainly bowling on Tuesday nights in MoVal, I have the best picture of you, Randi, Susie, and I posing with bowling balls. Too funny!!!! I too feel like I have gotten to know you more from blogging and e-mailing, and it has been so much fun!!!
The ones you left me were HILARIOUS memories. Great Times. Anyways lets see, I have a few-
1) The time when me, you and Randi headed over to Danny's apartment to find his car or something and it was a gated complex and we decided to walk in and we couldnt get out and it was like 2 in the morning and we were jumping up and down trying to get the gates to open. HILARIOUS.
2) I remember again when me, you and Randi went to toilet paper Grants house and you feel asleep in the car and Randi and I got caught......I also remember when we went to heart attack Matts house (mission pres son).
We had some fun times growing up, espeically in the singles ward and I totally enjoyed it! You are a great friend and a good example. LOVE YA GIRL!
We should totally do a play date! I'll call Amber and see if she wants to too. I'm sure she does. Call me and we'll get together.
My mind is a jumble lately and I can't think of one specific memory... but always remember you being so happy all the time! You're like your mom in that way--always a smile on your beautiful face.
Okay, every time I think back to the good times we've all had at my house I will always remember that one time when we were playing VROOOM (the one where you can't show your teeth) and you apparently had a pool of spit lingering in your mouth and while you were laughing, you bent your head foward causing all that spit to drool out and we all lost it then. One of those moments when you're laughing so hard everything hurts. It was hilarious. Ah- good times.
Post a Comment