7.06.2008

day 5... Hollywood Studios

Yes... that is where we went on day 5. We really didn't get to do much due to the down pour of rain. When we first got there we headed to the Rock N' Roll rollercoaster, and with a special assistance pass {Thanks Danny!!} we were able to get on all the rides so quickly! and I think the only other ride we went on was Star Tours {a great classic}. Then we decided to stop and eat for a while and while we were sitting the rain began...

We were just across the street from the Beauty and the Beast Show, so we went and saw that, with the essential Disney popcorn! The act just before the B&B show was a quartet, and they were fantastic... Jackson really had a fun time listening to them as well {see the video below}! Once the show was over the rain was still going, so we decided we had enough of that park and went to the tram to take us to the car... but much to our dismay the trams were NOT running, thats right there was lighting and thunder along with the rain, so we had to walk back to the car! FUN! Not really! We were seriously drenched from head to toe, and we didn't have our ponchos that day. I really wish I had taken a picture of us all. It felt like I just got out of the shower. YUCK! It really wasnt that bad, but as we were walking out of the park I slipped and fell on my knees. Once again, not fun. Hope you like the pictures!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Heidi you make me laugh! I can totally picture you all in the rain... sorry you slipped. The shows look fantastic (i cant listen to the video right now b/c i am at work).