6.03.2008

a better one...

The last one I got wasn't the greatest. But this boy is off... he has been walking and trying to keep up with all the others. As you can see, we bribe him with batteries. Listen and you'll hear me say it.

Now we need to get all the cabnets baby-proofed!

15 comments:

Emily said...

How cute! I love Jackson's little walk.

Sheryl said...

So stinkin' Cute!!! I just want to eat him up! I love the wobbles he still has, but perservere he does!! Keep it up my baby!

Jeni said...

He's getting sooo big!!! He's doing great too!

Emily said...

I love watching little kids learning to walk, they look like little "big" people. Too cute!

Kari said...

Bribing him with batteries, eh?!! He is a CUTIE!!

And hey, I've been seeing you out running are you training for that half marathon too?

If so, you're amazing! I did the Bolder Boulder last year and that was pretty good for me.

Alyssa had a great time at Activity Days yesterday, thanks for being such a good leader for her!

Erin said...

Watch out world here he comes! Very cool!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Before you know it, he will be running. He is a super cute kid, I can only hope Boston turns out half as cute as Jackson.

Kim said...

Too cute!!

Jenn said...

Good Job Jackson! I love the video... thats funny you bribe with batteries!!

Sundbergs said...

How adoreable . . . he is just everywhere.

Unknown said...

How cute is that?! I love those walking videos! I also love the spaghetti and i-pod. How funny! What a cuttie-patootie!!

Mama Bear said...

He's a pro! That's so funny that you bribe him with batteries...better that than candy, right? :)

julie said...

wow!! he looks so cute tottin around the room!! way to go little man!!

Noel said...

I LOVE that and miss it! VERY CUTE. I found that Tyson walked better (in the beginning) when he was holding something in his hands. Distraction, I guess... YAH for Jackson!

Elise said...

Wow! That's awesome! He's getting goooooooood.