5.12.2008

just sit back & relax J

Matt and I were watching TV the other night, and we saw Jackson with his last bottle for the night, enjoying the TV as well. He was so cute, with his little feet crossed!!

Just had to share the moment!

8 comments:

Sheryl said...

O'my Goodness...He is too adorable for his own good! 9 weeks is an awfully long time before I can kiss him again...Keep up the good work little mom!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Classic. He is so sweet!

Sorensens said...

OH, he is so cute. Have not seen you guys in a while, hope you had a good mothers day.

Emily said...

He is so cute! I meet Julie your cousin at church on Sunday. Your Aunt and Uncle are my adult leaders at church.

Stacie A said...

Love your site and your darling family. I hope you are all doing well. I just started a blogspot as well...I'd love to keep in touch. My site is at wooterswaters.blogspot.com. We definitely should keep in touch. I hope you are all doing well. Great to see your photos and hear about how you are doing. :) Take care and hope to hear from you soon. Stacie

Christensen Family said...

How cute! Don't you love those little things that they do? He is cute.

Jenn said...

He is so CUTE and getting so BIG! What a great pic to capture.

Mama Bear said...

Happy (belated) Mother's Day! This pic of jackson is so cute! What little kid doesn't get mezmorized by the tube? The tv is my best friend when I am in a serious need of a break!! :)