5.13.2008

better {really} late than never...

SO... I have been waiting for some of the wedding pictures that I took with my mom's camera. For some reason I didn't take a single one with my own. Anyway, I got them in the mail the other day and decided it was time to post some pictures from...
Grant & Julia's Wedding {3.22.08}
in the San Diego California Temple!
It was really a beautiful day, and we had so much fun! All I really remember about that day was worrying about jackson and how he was feeling. He definitely wasn't himself {with a high fever all night}. Hope you enjoy the pictures!





10 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

I love it! Thanks for posting pics for those who live far away :(

Sheryl said...

Great day! Great kids! Great Future!!

Elise said...

Ooh, lovin her dress!!!

Emily said...

What beautiful pictures!

Mama Bear said...

Nice pics! What a perfect day!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I love the dresses! Looks like the day was beautiful!!

Jenn said...

everyone looks BEAUTIFUL! what a wonderful day for Julia & Grant!

jeanine said...

I love seeing these pictures!

Anonymous said...

still can't believe i missed seeing you that day! beautiful pics!

Katherine said...

hey if it makes you feel any better I've had my pictures all this time and I still haven't gotten around to blogging about the reception! Great pictures. I noticed you're not in any of them! Do you have any of your family? Because I have some. I'll email them to you if you want. I just need your email address. Mine is schnitzelplease (at) gmail (dot) com