A-Z Tag
A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: attached to my wonderful husband!
B- BEST FRIEND: Matt
C- CAKE OR PIE: Cake
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday or Sunday {relaxing days}
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: cell phone
F- FAVORITE COLOR: green
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: owning our own home
H- HOMETOWN: Norco, CA
I- INDULGENCES: our candy jar {always full... I guess thats my failt}
J- JANUARY OR JULY: JULY... summer time!
K- KIDS: 1
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: family and friends
M- MARRIAGE DATE: December 30th
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 6 brothers, 1 sister
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Oranges
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: losing the people I love
Q- QUOTES: "Stand a little taller... be a little better" - Pres. Hinckley
R- REASON TO SMILE: I have a wonderful husband and a little boy that still loves to cuddle!
S- SEASON: Fall!!
T- TAG FIVE FRIENDS: Shannon Link, Chelsea Biggs, Emily Aragon, Melinda Sundberg, & Noel Trapnell
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I really wish I could sew
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: GAP (clothes), Target (everything else)
W- WORST HABIT: biting my nails
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: Ultrasound
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: chicken anything
Z-YOUR ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces
8 years ago

4 comments:
I would love to sew as well! Its fun to learn more about you! I also am a huge fan of oranges :)
Totally hear you on the nail biting and sewing!!
fun fun! i wish i could sew too!
Whoooops, I just saw this post and that you taged me. Sorry I'm a bit behind. It looks like a fun one. I'll get it up soon.
Post a Comment