matt.heidi.jackson.daphne.porter.matilda
Looks like fun! All that candy looks good too right about now.
Looks like you had a fun girl's night! I love the houses.... is Randi your sister? (Is that asking the obvious? haha)
Gingerbread making is always so much fun, also eating the candy is a bonus!
looks like you had fun!
Of course, you and miss Randi looks beautiful...as usuall. I love seeing pics of her on your blog. It takes me back to the good ol' Corona/Riverside days.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like fun! All that candy looks good too right about now.
Looks like you had a fun girl's night! I love the houses.... is Randi your sister? (Is that asking the obvious? haha)
Gingerbread making is always so much fun, also eating the candy is a bonus!
looks like you had fun!
Of course, you and miss Randi looks beautiful...as usuall. I love seeing pics of her on your blog. It takes me back to the good ol' Corona/Riverside days.
Post a Comment