1.08.2008

He's FINALLY getting teeth!



So Jackson has not been himself lately... but I just thought it was all from the Christmas travel and trying to get him back into a routine. So these last few nights he has been crying, and Matt and I have been trying to get Jackson to sleep through the night, without going to get Jackson to get him back to sleep. But last night he just wouldn't stop and so I went in to feed him.

This morning when we got Jackson out of bed around 8:00 I fed him again and I was looking in his mouth and he has his 2 front bottom teeth coming through! YAY! We thought he wasn't ever going to get them.

And the picture taken was a sad attempt to getting a picture of his little teeth coming through... as you can see... not successful.

12 comments:

jeanine said...

poor baby... it's so hard! I'm not-so-patiently waiting for James' top 4 to come in... any day now!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Poor Jackson...Olivia did pretty well with her front 8 teeth, its the molars that hurt her so bad!! All your pics from Cali are super cute!

Jean Willard said...

Nathan totally has that same shirt. They both look really cute in it! Nathan doesn't have any teeth yet either. I am happy about that though as I am still nursing!!! He already bites down with his gums. I couldn't imagine him having teeth and doing that. Ouch! That would probably the end of nursing for me :)

Elise said...

Yup. . . that's what I was going to say too! Look out while nursing. They don't mean to, poor little guys, but the temptation to bite gets the best of them. Ouch! Just be sure to nip it in the bud from the beginning :)
On the other hand--congrats on him getting his first teeth! A big milestone!

Shannon said...

We are going through that same thing over here right now. Sleepless nights and crabby days. At least the little guys will have something to show for it. Do you have a vibrating teether. Cooper loves it, it's the only thing that he sooth him. And you know about teething tables right? They are great. Cheers to 2 bottom teeth!

Amber said...

oh..that's too fun. Teeth questions? You can always call me! Jackson is so cute and those pictures your friend took are awesome!

Unknown said...

I HATE teething time! It's so sad! Poor little guy. Trevor is 14 months and still only has 2 bottom teeth. He's been teething since he was 5 months! The worst part is he pulls at his ears all the time because of that and I always worry that he has an ear infection- because I always had them as a kid. I'm ALWAYS taking him to the doctor. Thats not good when you have a $25.00 co-pay...

Emily said...

That must hurt! He is such a tropper!

Sundbergs said...

Thoes pics that Lyndzee took are so cute. Yeah on getting teeth. Sorry on the misery it causes the both of you.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Oh, don't you love teething? Just wait until it's the incisors! He is super cute though, which helps with the crankiness right!

Lisa Webb said...

sounds werid, and kinda cruel, but if you lean him back you might be able to get a better picture of his new teeth.
YAY on teeth!!! NAY on sad babies and tired mommies!

Jenn said...

YAY for the teeth coming in! From what I hear from Lyndzee they are no fun for the parents, so good luck!