1.26.2008

Finally I know... Pictures of the house!

The family room!

A wall in the living room!

The living room!

The Master bedroom.... AWWW, I love this room!


The finished product!

13 comments:

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures Heidi! I love your decorating skills.

Sundbergs said...

You have done a great job. I love how you decorated. You need to give me some tips. That is awesome.

jeanine said...

I love it! do you want to decorate my house?

Erin said...

great colors girl. Are you loving your new home? I love your familyroom layout.

Lisa Webb said...

The house looks awesome! Such a beautiful home you've created!

Elise said...

Love the couches!!

Jenn said...

You have such a CUTE home!! Love how you decorated it too.

Sheryl said...

That's my stylin' girl! Beautiful, can't wait to see it in person in April!!

Jackson 3 said...

Love the New PAD!!!

The Hardy's said...

WOW!!! Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!!! once we buy a house, i'll have to have you decorate mine!

julie said...

How exciting to be in your very own home! I truly look forward to the day! Probably wont be for a long while... unless we want to live in Europe... doubtful! Well, your home looks beautiful! Congrats again! xo

Anonymous said...

your house looks great! i love the couches! how proud you must be to call it HOME!

Unknown said...

Love the pics! B-E-A-U-tiful house.