12.13.2007

GATHER ROUND FOR A FAMILY PHOTO!

 



Matt and I have been trying to get a family picture for while now. We actually went and got them taken and in the move they were thrown away... I know... our 1st family picture and all for nothing. Needless to say I wasn't the happiest person when I figured out what happened to them. We sat on the couch with the timer running, and me running back and forth trying to get the perfect picture, for what it could be anyway. IT took us about 10 tries... So for our Christmas cards, this is what you are getting! YAY! Not my favorite, but it worked for this year.
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Yay! Cute picture, we can't wait to get it!! That reminds me.. we need your new address... email it to me when you get the chance!

And really, pictures in the trash? What's that Matt's fault? haha.. j/k! Bummer!!!

Heather E. said...

Ho-

I think that picture looks good....looks like Matt needs a hairless- j/k! Now we just need you to take a pic of our fam!

Erin said...

Its perfect!!!! So cute and cozy looking. How fun to have a xmas tree up in your OWN house!!

everyday katie said...

Only 10 tries? That's the difference between one kid and three.

I actually thing it turned out well. You look great.

Sheryl said...

How cute is my little family!! Now you just need to get here so I can kiss those cute faces!
Gramma

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

So cute.... the joys of family photos. We tried to take some the other day and Oliver had gas so h just cried the whole time!

Emily said...

Its so cute!

Traci Elizabeth said...

That one turned out so good!!! Cute family!

jeanine said...

I love it! So cute!

The Biggs Family said...

Good Job! When are you coming down and for how long? I would really love to get together with everyone.

Anonymous said...

it never is what you want it to be, I know, but this is still CUTE! we had 4 horrible days with the self-timer then finally got someone to snap one for us and of COURSE it was after I had been taking REAL portraits for someone else in 10 degree weather so I look like I got ran over by Jack Frost. Be proud of this one!!!!

Unknown said...

You look B-E-A-utiful, Heidi! Such a cute picture of all of you. Don't ya just love that self timer?

Emily said...

Cute family photo! Happy Holidays!

Jenn said...

what a bummer that they got thrown out! it alway seems that something good is thrown out during a move. Anyways this family picture turned out really cute!! Cant wait to see you in about a week!

Lisa Webb said...

Got your Christmas card today and LOVED it! Thanks so much!

Jaime said...

Adorable family you got there Heidi!!