11.27.2007

MOVING OUT!!!

So Matt and I finally closed on the house yesterday!!! We are so excited to finally be home owners. We went to the house yesterday after closing, got some paint, but never got to it. But today we had Stanley Steemer come and clean the carpets, and things are looking up! Tomorrow is the BIG MOVING DAY! We still have quite a bit to pack up but we will be in our house tomorrow night. I am hoping to have the internet hooked up soon there after so I can continue to post, but we'll see what we NEED to get done and unpacked first. Our house is just 5 miles from Matt's current work place, and so we will be seeing him home for lunch when he has time to come home for lunch!

15 comments:

Shannon said...

WHooo Hooo! I wish we could be there to help. Can't wait to see pics of you in your new home.

everyday katie said...

Congrats! First homes are are so exciting. Somehow, even the stress of moving becomes fun.

Emily said...

That is so exciting! I am thrilled for you!

everyday katie said...

I just saw the finalists for the GAP contest. Don't worry, I think Jackson blows those kids out of the water in cuteness. I am a little disappointed in their selection for the baby boy group.

Sundbergs said...

Congrats. That is so awesome. I can't wait to see pictures of your new home

Shalece said...

Congratulations! It is so fun having your own home, I am happy for you!

Erin said...

I am so excite for you. Im totally jealous you'll be in way before us. But its okay. Congrats and havd so much fun putting it all together and making it yours

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you guys. Decorating your own house is so much fun!

Emily said...

congrats! enjoy decorating!

Jenn said...

congrats! cant wait to see updated posts with pictures!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Make sure to post lots of pics!!!!!!!

Lisa Webb said...

I love your texts!!! This couldn't be a more exiciting time! Sorry i don't always text back, got a new phone and 9 times out of 10 i mess up and send things half done or something stupid so i like to keep it short so i don't look like an idiot. (please note: the choclate from verizon is a crappy phone!)

Jeni said...

Hooray!!! Call if you need anything!!! Can't wait to come see it! I'm soo jealous but so happy for you!

jeanine said...

hurray!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY SHIRLEYS!! I'm so excited for you! That's awesome news. I so need to see picutres of you in your new home!