11.08.2007

I THINK WE CAN.....

Well as all of you know who read this wonderful Shirley Blog... we have been on the HUNT for quite some time now! And we think that this one is going to end being ours!!! Matt and I went to the property today for the inspection to make sure that the house had no major problems and everything turned out great, besides some minor fixes on the back yard deck! We also found out today while we were there that this house was the model home while they were building the other homes around it. So there are a few upgrades, which are fantastic! So while we were there I took some pictures.

We are so so excited and CANNOT believe that we will be home owners on the 26th of November! That is the closing date! Then we will be cleaning carpets and painting before we move in on the 29th & 30th! Hope you like what you see as much as we like it!
And I guess I should tell you the details of the house. Its 3 bed 3 bath, 1600 square feet with an additional unfinished basement with about 860 more square feet! So when the time comes and we need more space... there is always the basement to finish. (Thanks Traci for reminding me of the obvious!)

24 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

absolutely beautiful!!! how many beds/baths??

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Oh my gosh! I love it... check out the backyard! I am super jealous, you guys deserve it with all of your hard work! We can't wait until we can come and see it! Lane should be interviewing in Colorado in January, so mark your calendars, the Eyre's are coming to Shirley town! haha...

Erin said...

YEAH!!!!!!! Im so excited for you! Its crazy, the whole experience feels unreal. However Im seeing that it sucks money right up. Its a great house. It looks very spacious and clean. I like it! Congrats so exciting. What colors are you wanting to paint?

Shannon said...

This is the cutest house ever. I love the front, great "curb appeal" huh! That back yard will be so fun for Jackson and the rest of the Little Shirleys to come. And the basement...what a bonus. Good luck with the closing and have fun.

The Hardy's said...

how EXCITING!!!! and wow, what a nice size backyard!!! i am so happy for you guys! good job!

everyday katie said...

SO nice! Merry Christmas to you guys huh?!! Really, it sounds, and looks, ideal.

A Latter Day Witness said...

Wow that house is amazing! and you're little man is adorable. I just want to pinch those cheeks! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please pass on the site address to others. Do you mind if i add you to my friends list?

The Greens said...

Wow! guys, this is awsome! i love the house, its super cute. i love the deck and the backyard. im so excited for you guys. its such a great feeling to have your own home.congrats!

The Biggs Family said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! I hope everything works out for you guys.

Jean Willard said...

Heidi, it's Beautiful! You got your wish; to have a house to decorate for Christmas. Congratulations! Miss you guys!

Emily said...

That house is gorgeous! I love the front of it with all the stairs. The backyard is so nice especially when your little one wants to play outside all the time. Congrats! Enjoy decorating it! Way fun!!!

jeanine said...

it looks fantastic! I'm so excited for you!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

That is Georgeous!!!

Emily said...

What an amazing house! I am so glad the Lord is blessing you!

Lisa Webb said...

It looks amazing! Congradulations! Can't wait to see it in person. We are so happy for you guys!

Lisa Webb said...

Not until april 19thish. i don't have any details worked out cause i am not that on top of things but i will let you know when it gets closer!
Thanks!!!!!

Jenn said...

its BEAUTIFUL Miss Heidi! I am glad everything is falling into place. Now we will need to come up and visit! :)

Mama Bear said...

LOVE IT! It is beautiful! WOOHOO FOR YOU!!!!!!! :)

Jeni said...

All I can say is congrats and I am TOTALLY jealous!!!!! Going to miss being your neighbors though!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! We are jealous! The house looks great & I love the backyard! hope you & your family have a great thanksgiving! (and of course I remembered you! :)

everyday katie said...

I have no problem with you entering the competition. It shouldn't interfere with weight watchers. The more competitors, the better. Bring it on!

Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
Your new home is beautiful. Whatever happened to the old fashioned idea of living in an old fixer-upper and making bookshelves out of blocks and wood? This is the 'lap of luxury'! I am so happy for you.
Sis. Horton

Leanna said...

my heidi...it is so beautiful!!! you are going to have a home...today! You are so beautiful and I love you so stinkin much! Happiness to you!

Anonymous said...

love the backyard...how fun! yeah, i know i'm late on looking at blogs.