11.06.2007

THE APPLE TREE POEM

I just saw this on my cousins page and thought it was so cute and I'm so glad that my husband was brave enough to climb to the top to find me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it. And so true.

Mama Bear said...

Cute!

So...I have a bit of news to share...Robert and I are expecting #2 in June! :)

Love ya!
Kayla

Emily said...

Hey, where do you get this cute poem. Is there a web site for it, or whatever? I want to pass it on as well.

Erin said...

Love it and am going to copy it for my Young Woman.

jeanine said...

so cute!

everyday katie said...

Your husband must be a great climber. You're at the very tip top.

Shannon said...

Yes you are at the top of the tree, it was nice of your honey to join you. I emailed this to my beautiful single friend.

Sundbergs said...

THat is so cute I love it.

Lisa Webb said...

i totally cried when i read this, i am sure its all the hormones but it is totally cute!