So I was in the kitchen and doing dishes.... and I looked over to see this little dude eating at the foot of a little sheep stuffed animal! So of course I had to go get the camera and take a picture of my little animal lover!?!?!?! He is definitely in the "oral" phase and puts everything in his mouth! But he still isn't crawling, so he is only putting things in his mouth that are within his reach! Once he starts crawling I'm going to have to vaccum 2 or 3 times a day!
8 years ago

7 comments:
Meredith is such a little animal lover. I don't know what we are going to do when she starts wanting pets...or start begging for riding lessons! I love animals...but only if someone else owns them. :)
Doesn’t look like you have a vegetarian on your hands, definitely a meat and potatoes guy. Funny how kids develop differently my little guy is army crawling everywhere, but still can't sit up by himself.
SO funny. Kids love animals!! Why? THey just do I guess.
He's so adorable! Sorry to hear that he is not feeling good! I hope he gets over it quickly. A sick kid is no fun!
It's amazing how much they find when they start crawling! He's such a cutieE!
Thats my BOY!! I could just eat him up! This is the latest in the window of fame in gramma office!! Kiss that cutest boy for me!!
What a cute kid and animals are always fun!
Post a Comment