10.29.2007

... A Little Spider sat down beside her...

We had a ward "Trunk-or-Treat," and Jackson had to be the CUTEST thing there! We had him dressed up like a little Spider! But listen to this... Matt and I left our camera in our realtors car, so we didnt have a camera. So I just got some pictures emailed to me and there is another set that I'm waiting for from another friend. So enjoy these ones for now and I will be taking Jackson trick-or-treating on wednesday so keep looking for more Photos!

14 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

He looks adorable! I love it! Where did you find that costume?

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

That has to be the cutest thing ever!

Traci Elizabeth said...

I wish it was halloween every day!! He looks adorable!

julie said...

That is the cutest costume! I love the big googly eyes. Sadie's costume is getting here tomorrow.. my mom made her a mermaid!! Can't wait to see her in it. Happy Halloween! xo

Jean Willard said...

Such a cute costume! Hey your Aunt and Uncle are in my ward! I just met Sarah last week. We sat and talked about how cute your little Jackson is.

everyday katie said...

Funny that both our babes are spiders. I love the hat for that costume. Grayden is seriously lacking some good spider eyes. Super cute!

Chrissie said...

Heidi! Your blog is awesome. You guys are so cute. Sorry about the Rockies, better luck next year. Denver looks great. I am glad things are going well. Love the spider! He is such a cutie. Good to hear from you. I'll be reading...

Jenn said...

aww he looks so cute in that costume! He is the cutest spider that we ever did see.

Hillary said...

Too cute! I'm sure he was the cutest baby.

Shalece said...

That is one of the cutest baby costumes ever! What a cutie!!

Emily said...

What a cute costume!!!

Mama Bear said...

I love the little spider. So cute! Give him a squeeze for us!!!!!

jeanine said...

He is too cute... love the spider costume!

Lisa Webb said...

what a cute spider!