10.30.2007

Jackson Playing in the Leaves!

Obsessive Mom... I know. But I went out to go get the mail and there was a pile of leaves and saw that there could potentially be some great pictures... So Jackson is my little Model that I can't get enough of. So bare with me and enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Heidi! he is so stinkin' cute! what a cute picture idea. I love all the colors of the leaves as well....we dont have that here yet! Its still so HOT!

Chrissie said...

He is darling, I just want to squeeze him! Great pictures and video. Isn't fall great? I never knew what I was missing all those years in Southern California.

Heather E. said...

Hey....he is too cute. I love the one of him eating the leaves. Too funny!

Emily said...

What a cute baby! I love leaves and how fun to have such a cool backdrop!

Sundbergs said...

What a cute baby. i love the pitures in the leaves.