So as some of you may well know, I am now in California with all my family and friends. I just was able to see my brother Brendon be sealed to his wife Stephanie Holmes! It was a great thing to see another eternal family unit be formed! We honestly could not be happier for him. They were sealed in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple on September 22nd! It started with a friends and family breakfast at 9:00 AM, then we all got to sit and visit for a little bit, then headed out to the temple for the sealing. My little brother Skyler was kind enough to sit out with Jackson while Matt and I went in. But as we were walking in it started sprinkeling... So when we got out it was nice and clear and nice for all the family pictures. Then we went back to Matt's sister's place in Riverton for a few hours. Then as we were leaving for the reception and it started POURING rain... I felt so bad for Stephanie. But they luckly had a back-up plan in a church building. And of course it was Beautiful! It was such a great day! We all had so much fun!
Thank you to all the mothers that gave me their road trip advice. He was an absolute angel. We left around 4:00PM and he slept for the 1st 3 hours and then I fed him in the car, then he slept for another 2.5 hours. The trip was about 7.5-8 hours! So he slept for almost the entire trip! IT WAS FANTASTIC!!! I have the greatest baby EVER!
And now that I'm in California I have another wedding to go to and be in... Leanna Dellenbach & Ernesto Escobar! They will be sealed in the San Diego Temple this Saturday! I am so excited for her to be sealed to her best friend. Its the greatest decision that I ever made was to be sealed to my best friend Matthew Allen Shirley! He is the greatest husband and father! Its truely be such a fun almost 2 years!
P.S. I will have LOTS of pictures posted once I get home and have a minute to unpack and make a slide show!
9 years ago

6 comments:
I can not believe it has been almost two years since you guys sealed the knot! Life goes by so fast and it is neat to see how your family has progressed! I bet your so happy to not be in a Singles ward! Em
Hey give us a call! it'd be cool to hang outbefore you guys go home! well actually email me! ^_^ snielson_art@yahoo.com
It was so great to see you at the wedding. Jackson is such a sweet heart. I was sad that Sadie was having such a rough day :( Better luck next time. We are so happy for Brendon & Stephanie. It is so exciting to be getting started with a new life. It feels like only yesterday... & now here we are with babies!! xoxo
Hi Heidi, it is good to here from you. Your little guy is a cutie! Do you like living in Colorado? I hear it's beautiful up there. We will have to keep in touch! Take care!
i guess i will be seeing you tomorrow night hopefully, if not then SAT!
Hey there... our .mac acount cost $ per year so that is why we are chainging our account to blogger... it wont be for a few months though.
Post a Comment