8.08.2007

The Sweetest Things...

I can honestly say that we have the sweetest boy. He started sleeping through the night about 3 weeks ago and has been ever since. But not only that, when he does decide to get up between 6 and 7 he will then go back down till about 9:30. He is the BEST baby we could have ever asked for! WE LOVE HIM!

5 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Heidi - this is actually Lane. I'm a slacker and never called Matt back :( - tell him that I'm sorry. Anyways, I don't know if you have sent the pictures yet or not, but if you haven't it's probably best to send them to our new address. It is 1844 N. Wellington St. Washington, UT 84780
If you already sent them, then I'm sure it will get forwarded to us. Hope all is well with you guys!! Hopefully we can all get together soon!

Jeni said...

I love it when they finally sleep all night! It sounds like he's a great sleeper! Just like my boys!

Erin said...

HEy your cousin Jeff Morris was just at my house on a triple date. THe laurels in my ward asked if they could come here to cook dinner with there dates. Sure come on over. ANyhow he was here and on a cute little date. FYI

Anonymous said...

This is Cougar81, but I have to be anonymous because I can never remember my password...we love the pixs of Jackson....he's such a cutie...especially love the ones with the football. Looks like hiking was fun.

Love, Mom and Dad

Mama Bear said...

What a great feeling! Glad you have a good sleeper...so lucky! ENJOY IT!!! Love you! :)