4.05.2014

family day

We had a very slow and quiet Saturday at home. Mostly because we forced the kids to be quiet so Matt and I could listen to General Conference. It was so nice to have some time to listen and sit for a few hours. No laundry was being folded, no dishes were being washed, no food was being prepared... I just sat and listened. And I even went back a few times so I could catch an entire quote that I wanted to write down. These are some of the quotes I really liked from today. I was able to make these on my phone with a super cute app called Rhonna Designs. She has the best fonts and cute little clip art to add to your photos or like today make quotes look super cute and fun. However, I cannot claim the last one. I found it on instagram and screen shot it to share. But I am almost positive that it was made through the same app. 





After General Conference was over we headed out to the park close to our house and the kids got to get some energy out. And I had to get more shots of my babies! 


 Next was their favorite thing at the park... the little zip line. Daphne was born for this kind of stuff... my boys were not! HAHA!! Jackson and Porter were terrified if Matt wasn't right next to them as they went across, but Daphne looked like a natural!

 That's a happy face



 And this guy... all he did was slide and give me the best smiles!
 And this is Jackson's first selfie... I LOVE his freckles!

Now we are home, the kids are quiet and in bed, and Matt is at the Priesthood session at church...

No comments: