I cannot believe that my little Daphne girl is 3 years old!! On her actual birthday she wanted to go to the library (she really had to convince me of that... I did not want to leave the house), and go to chick-fil-a for some ice cream. So, thats what we did! But first thing in the morning she got to open some gifts from Matt and I, and from Gramma Sheryl.
| absolutely LOVED her dress and doll from Gramma Sheryl!! |
| I don't know why but I just LOVE this picture :) |
Our little LuLu Girl has turned three (back in June, on the 7th). I am a slacker I know... But this is the morning of her actual birthday. She was so excited that she was finally 3! Since she got her dress it has been replaced by Gramma Sheryl again. She wears it daily!
We just love our Daphne Jill! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment