5.12.2012

.wicked | night.

For my birthday this year Matt bought wicked tickets to see. It seems like every time they are in town we have a new baby. And this time we did again. But because we have awesome friends I felt comfortable leaving Porter with Cindel & Ryan Huston. We kind of got a late start to our night (leaving about 30 minutes later than planned) so we had a romantic dinner at Wendy's. Then we headed downtown and got to walk around the theater district. I don't know why we don't go to more shows. I love the theater & really miss seeing great shows.



It was our 1st time seeing this play & it was amazing! Love the music, love the story line, love the characters & the unexpected twist to the wicked witch Elphi.

Thanks for the wonderful night my Love!

1 comment:

Leanna said...

have you been listening to the music nonstop? I love wicked!!! we were just playing the music around the piano and it is so awesome reliving the first time you see/hear the awesomeness. love it! so glad you guys loved it!