This year I finally decided it was time to get some of the kids into swim lessons. Both Jackson & Daphne do not like having water on their face. So when we asked Jackson if he wanted to play soccer again, he said "No, I want to do swim lessons." I was shocked, and excited! So since Daphne just finished her tumbling class with the Rec Center we decided on Jackson & Porter to do the swim lessons. Hoepfully I can have one child that will allow water in his face in the bath.
![]() |
| picture taken right before walking in on my phone. LOVE! |
Jackson is in "pollywogs" and is doing GREAT!! We did have to get him some goggles in order for him to go completely under the water. And at the same time I am in the water with Porter for a " water babies" class. He is doing GREAT as well. He is the happiest kid in the class. The age range is huge, 6 months- 3 years old. But he really does love his class. It also helps that the water is like bath water (kind of grosses me out- pee & such). I love it that Jackson is so excited about his swim class everyday he has it. I really thought it was going to be a battle to get him in the water. He happily goes & I can hear him talking to all the other kids & making friends. He is such a social kid!


No comments:
Post a Comment