Matt randomly gets emails from his work saying they are giving away sporting event tickets. Matt, as always, enters to try to get them. So one Wednesday morning Matt calls me from work to tell me that he got some Nuggets tickets & wanted to take Jackson with him for a "bonding experience," so I suggested he took both his boys for this "bonding experience." I was totally kidding, just wanted to hear Matt's reaction. Hehe! Once he got home and started getting Jackson ready to go, he mentioned that they were floor level. WHAT? I would have found a sitter so I could have gone. Oh well. They had a fun time!
8 years ago

3 comments:
Great guy day!! Great seats for sure!!
sweet!!! how fun he wanted to take his son! I am sure you will see many more outings like this. :)
What a great daddy! But like you, I would have wanted to go too!
Post a Comment