This Valentine's Day was fun! We started the day with a quick trip to Target {like a lot of other days}, and got some groceries, & gift for Daphne. Then dropped off our library items that were due back. Then onward home. Once we got home I had the kids come out in front of the house for a quick picture. It really was quick! I was shocked! That picture was the 1st one I took! SHOCKED! Daphne has a real smile, Jackson is being a good brother and helping Porter sit up... SHOCKED!
Later in the day I watched a good friend Janelle's younger two kids while she went to her older sons valentine's party at school. All our kids are just 3 months apart. She had her youngest Lila just 2 months before I had Porter and they love each other :) Porter had his 1st Valentine's Day and had a Valentine! They really were too cute!
adorable right?
Once Matt got home, we ate a little dinner & gave gifts. Jackson & Matt got matching shirts, and Matt also got some IBC root beer {his favorite} since he is the 'root' of my happiness. Totally cheesy I know! Jackson was NOT excited about his clothes he got as a gift. And he made sure to tell me over and over again. Daphne got some cute heart pants that were on clearance at Target. And Porter got a hand-me-down toy! And Matt did a great job this year with a beautiful new throw blanket! I love it!
Once Matt got home, we ate a little dinner & gave gifts. Jackson & Matt got matching shirts, and Matt also got some IBC root beer {his favorite} since he is the 'root' of my happiness. Totally cheesy I know! Jackson was NOT excited about his clothes he got as a gift. And he made sure to tell me over and over again. Daphne got some cute heart pants that were on clearance at Target. And Porter got a hand-me-down toy! And Matt did a great job this year with a beautiful new throw blanket! I love it!
Happy Valentine's Day!


2 comments:
Great love of lovin'!! Just as it should be!!
First picture!??? Awesome! Your kids are so dang Adorable!!!!
Post a Comment