2.13.2012

tumbling class

Daphne started doing a tumbling class at our Recreation Center. It is a once a week class for 30 minutes every Saturday morning. This is her 1st time doing something without me or Matt there with her. She is pretty shy when it comes to new things or people. So trying to leave her the 1st week wasn't good. Although the teacher took her, and put her in her lap till she started doing things on her own, I still had to be in sight. You would never know that this happens because as soon as we get home she is so happy she went, and tells Matt that she loves her tumbling class. She has started liking it, but I still cannot just open the door, and her walk in happy. It is a process. I am hoping by March when the class is nearly over, that will be the case. But this is a video of her 1st week when she actually started doing things.
{please ignore the other loud parents...  ha!}

No comments: