2.06.2012

Our Biggest Guy

Porter has been doing some more tummy time. I have slowly realized that with a 3rd child, I am not as on top of things as I would hope. Porter definitely doesn't get much tummy time. He is usually held, taking a nap or sitting in the high chair. And now that I realize it, I have also realized that he has not rolled over yet. This boy is now 5 months old, and has no interest in moving. I hear that is common for a last child... am I done? Still no definite answer for that question. But this guy needs to get movin'! So I have been trying to get him to at least have tummy time, and get his head up. Poor Guy! But he is getting it... I just love that little face!


Jackson has been a great big brother, and loves to hold him and help out whenever he can!

No comments: