Yes, I am that far behind on my blogging...
A large group {and it keeps getting larger} of women in our ward have done a cookie exchange for the last 2 years. I have been able to go both times, and it is such a fun night {although I had to leave after an hour. The babe needed me.}. So I missed out on some of the night, and missed getting a picture of all the fun ladies that were there.
But don't all these cookies look DELISH!!
There is a prize for best tasting cookie, and best packaging. I did leave early, and since everyone did such a great job, they ended up drawing names for the prizes.
Here is a line up of what was there...
Chocolate Peppermint Cake Pops {Aubony}
Classic Toffee with sprinkles {Christine}
Chocolate Waffers {Carissa}
Red Velvet Oreos {Megan}
Fudge {Daria}
Chocolate Mint Melties-Cookies {Cassie}
Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Meringue Cookies {Mercedes}
Peppermint Melties {Tara}
Peanut Butter Balls {Darby}
Lemon-Lime Sugar Cookie Truffles {Heidi}
HEAVENLY right?
It was a fun night, and look forward to next years party!


No comments:
Post a Comment