12.01.2011

Porter's Blessing...

And what a blessing it was!
Matt did a great job!
We were surrounded by the people we love!
We had some good food to eat.
And loads of fun!


Our handsome guy, on his special day!
Sweet Gramma Sheryl time!


The guys playing bocce ball


Lori & Brent... more people we love!


a classic picture of my Dad during a family function! Love him!!

Aunt Glor & Matt

Me and my Jackson

Lucy & Lisa


Handsome Shirley Guys!

My Parents and lots of family were able to be there! That is something I knew I always wanted when we blessed our children. Jackson & Daphne were both blessed in California around all our loving family! This time, we found unbeatable flights to Utah for Halloween, and thought it was the perfect time to bless Porter. And now that 3 of my brothers live in Utah, it was a great opportunity to do it. Although most of my siblings in California weren't able to make it, we felt the love from them that day. And we had lots of support and love from our friends that live in Utah.
Uncle Spencer always giving the kids a fun time!
Gramma Lucy with her newest Grandbaby!

Matt has always done great when it comes to blessing our children with some great words! I love it that I married a man that honors his Priesthood, and is able to do such a sacred thing for our family.

3 generations!
Love you, My Love!

1 comment:

Leanna said...

True beautiful blessings! I love big families...I love your big family. Feeling love and support from family and friends makes life more beautiful! Happy blessing to Porter!